Running payroll can be a complex area. Time and resources spent here divert focus from other core activities of your business.
Our payroll service is designed to assist the small to medium sized businesses. Whether this be your first time employing staff or you have an established payroll in place we aim to provide an effective, comprehensive outsourced payroll solution to suit your needs.
Some of the benefits our clients receive are;
- Save time & money – free up your own or your staff’s time to concentrate on running your business
- Confidentiality – Records and sensitive information are kept away from the company premises and in the strictest confidence. Clients find this aspect of the service particularly useful for the processing of directors and senior staff members on the payroll.
- Up to date compliance – we ensure that the latest legislation and best practices are adopted and applied correctly.
Other services we provide include:
- Ensuring full compliance with RTI and auto enrolment
- Assistance in setting up employer pension schemes for auto enrolment compliance
- Provision of payslips, including e-payslips and e-P60’s at the year end allowing your employees to access them online
- Completing calculations regarding PAYE, NICs, SSP, SMP, SPP and student loans
- Ensuring all reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Calculation of deemed pay under IR35
Why choose Essex Abel?
We aim to provide you with a fully managed informed payroll bureau which provides the necessary attention to detail and commitment to your business, whilst working within the latest legislative requirements.
The first steps are getting to know your business and the requirements. This will involve meeting with you to understand business and your policies to help make any transition to our service as hassle free as possible.
We can offer;
- Compliance with the latest HMRC requirements and dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf
- Flexibility with processing of data to meet your pay dates. We will also help to suggest areas which can help reduce your costs.
- Providing management information from the payroll summaries for each department so you can understand the allocation of the payroll costs to the business.
- Support when you need by phone, email or face to face
- A sensible agreed fee structure to reflect our level of involvement in the business
- Help provide security and maintain confidentiality by outsourcing your payroll function as this means less opportunity for sensitive information to be misplaced.