Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Client Information
We have detailed below some of the measures Essex Abel have put in place to ensure we are able to continue to support you and details of links to key sources of information in respect of government advice and developments.
Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients first and foremost, as well as our ability to continue to support our clients and business partners.
Provision of Services
- We continue to provide a full service to our clients with our team working both remotely and in the office.
- As an essential service provider for payroll services, our office remains open in order to deliver this service with the some of the team working from home. This is subject to changes in government guidance and if you are planning to visit the office, please contact us prior to your visit.
- We are open for visitors, but are only undertaking face to face meetings with prior appointments and we are able to hold virtual meetings, where necessary.
- Our office is a Covid-secure workplace. We have introduced social distancing and done everything practical to manage the transmission risk in order to make a safe environment for all staff and visitors.
- We have systems in place to ensure our staff can work from home and access our systems remotely within a secure IT environment in order to continue to support you during these difficult times.
We are confident that, by taking this approach, we can ensure that public health is protected and that we can continue to support you.