Job Title: Audit/Accounts – Semi Senior
The ideal Candidate will need to have two to four years’ experience in a small/medium size firm within the audit/accounts team. They will ideally be studying or just completed the Fundamental stages of the ACCA examinations.
The role will be a mix of audit, accounting and business tax computation preparation, as well as providing other business services. The audit work will form approximately 40% to 50% of the role.
The Candidate will have an advantage if they have audit experience and an understanding of software such as Caseware (Audit) and Iris accountancy suite.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The audit of Limited company/pension scheme accounts in accordance with auditing standards and to prepare accounts of Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders to review stage. To undertake Business Support Services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake/assist with audits of small/medium companies
- To undertake accounts preparation from client records and presenting to the relevant partner/manager and prepare statutory accounts
- To undertake business support work including preparation of management accounts, Bookkeeping reviews, VAT Returns and assisting clients in any other matters
- Maintaining Client relationships
- To identify any further client service opportunities