Are you a small business with KPMG Small Business accounting?
Following the announcement that KPMG are closing their Small Business Accounting service in the UK, you will need to transfer to a new accountant. Here at Essex Abel we specialise in looking after Small Businesses and supporting them in this ever changing economic climate.
Having worked with small businesses from new start-ups to mature businesses looking to sell their business, Essex Abel are here to help guide you along the journey, ensuring that you not only have the financial information available to manage your business effectively, but also to operate in a tax efficient manner.
We offer an outsourced finance function, providing support services such as bookkeeping, VAT Returns, payroll & CIS bureau, forecasting and management accounting. We also offer a part-time Finance Director service to our clients, whether this be quarterly reviews or a day to day service. When working with larger businesses, we work alongside an in-house Finance Director/Accountant providing them with the support they need to help you run the business. All our services are tailored to your individual requirements.
Essex Abel are here to take away the pain of managing your finances and providing the information and guidance you need to concentrate on growing and developing your business.
Why would you choose to transfer to Essex Abel?
- We specialise in working with small businesses.
- You will have a dedicated advisor to help you with your business who will provide you with the support you require on a face to face basis.
- We work with a variety of accounting packages, such as Xero, Sage, Kashflow and QuickBooks to name a few, so we will not insist on you changing software providers.
- Obviously Essex Abel are not as big as KPMG; however, we have successfully worked with larger businesses, which have developed from small businesses, who started on their journey with us. We have the skills and mindset to work with you.
- Our prices are more competitive than KPMG’s pricing structure.
- As part of our service, we provide help and advice to help you operate as tax efficiently as possible, ensuring that you take advantage of all of the tax reliefs available to small businesses.